Do I need to use a hair trimmer?
If you have visible hair on your face or want to remove the hair from your underarms and bikini line without resorting to waxing, then you should make the hair trimmer your best friend.
Hair removal has long been the bane of many a woman down the ages. Right from the times of Cleopatra and later, the Victorian ages, hair removal has been a necessary chore for women. Even today, women who wish for a smooth, hair-free appearance opt for regular hair removal methods like waxing, shaving and using depilatory creams.
But have you tried using a hair trimmer yet?
What’s a hair trimmer?
A hair trimmer is a battery-operated device that, as the name suggests, trims the hair on the surface of the skin. It does not employ razor blades like a shaver does, thus the chances of nicks and cuts is completely eliminated. In fact, the electric trimmer uses a system of blunt heads that trim the hair painlessly and quickly on contact with the skin. Thus, you can get quick hair removal in the privacy of your home.
Why use a hair trimmer?
The electric hair trimmer is the ultimate solution to the problem of how to remove hair from the face, and delicate areas of the skin such as in the underarms and bikini zone. If you are fretful about waxing these areas of the body, then you should certainly use the trimmer instead.
The trimmer does not pull the skin in any way, nor is the hair cut using blades. The hair is merely shortened or trimmed at the surface of the skin. Thus, hair removal becomes much easier, especially since the hair trimmer is a handy device. It fits easily in the palm of your hand, and you can use it discreetly in your bathroom to remove hair in minutes.
Here’s how you use it:
- The electric hair trimmer can be used to shape the eyebrows, trim the sideburns, and remove hair from the sides of the face and jawline.
- You can also use the trimmer to remove visible hair from the underarms and the bikini line.
- The hair trimmer is useful for last minute touch-ups. You can use it when you are on holiday, and when there is no need to do an entire wax or depilation. It removes stray hairs from the skin to keep your visage smooth and hair-free.
- The best trimmers have small and large heads, depending on the area of the skin you are trimming. For instance, the smallest heads are used for the eyebrows. The slightly larger head is useful for the sideburns and upper lips, while the largest is used for the underarms and bikini line.
- Wash the trimmer after use under running water, to dislodge any trimmed hair stuck in the blades.